Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome Welcome!!

Photobucket
Woohoo! Four followers to my blog! How exciting is that? Pretty darn exciting dammit *laughs* considering I didn't think to get even that many. I have such high standards for my blog. I just wanted give a nice warm and fuzzy welcome to everyone that has started following. *waves* Hello out there.
 
 
When I first started this blog it was erected as a memorial to those that have fallen in the line of duty. Back then I had just gotten back into blogging and started my other blog on this site: Into the Wolf Den which focuses mainly on my whatever happenings in the world, looking into going back to school and working toward working with animals....and then Sam came into the picture. I started following the ODMP site and I started this blog to memorialize them. That got a little depressing after a few months and it wasn't what I was looking to do. I gave thought to it a little more when things between Sam and his job and me started to turn serious. There were things I wanted to talk about and get out of my system that I thought wasn't pertinent to my other blog but it was here.
 
 
So that brings us here to my blog, a diary, a memorial. A relationship of me, my man and the law. An emotional trial for all to see. Let's get to know me. I'm fairly quiet unless I know you and even then I'm quiet, but will be heard if needed. Get me online though, I can be a chatterbox. I'm a college graduate with a Bachelors in Psychology...please don't back away now! I promise I won't psychoanalyze you, diagnose you or anything like that. Those stereotypes are some of the reasons I hate telling people what my degree is, it sucks. But anyways, what I want to do is work with animals, something in wildlife conservation, ecology or ethology. I'd really love to do something concerning wolf studies because I think that's where my passion really lies. Let's see, I enjoy spending time with friends and family, drawing, reading, writing, playing with animals, old school muscle cars. I like the outdoors, wooded or field areas mostly.

That's me for the most part in a nutshell, anything else I'm sure I'll put in the blog in one way or another and just ask if you want to know anything else. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all through our blogs.

1 comment: