Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So...yeah

Visited Sam at his new house yesterday afternoon and met a few of his friends. One of them I knew from our high school. The other was a fellow officer who had gone through the academy together. His nickname is the Ticketmaster, because well he loves writing tickets. I think it’s safe to say he meets quotas. Sam cooked up some pretty decent steaks. It was deceiving because they looked and tasted a little like pork chops but what else do you expect with Wal-Mart meat? While I was outside with Ticketmaster, the rest of the boys were inside getting things for the grill, he said that Sam and I were lucky to have one another. It was a great afternoon, but it eventually had to end; I had to leave for work and they had to leave to bring back the U-Haul truck.

Work went fine, nothing special though it went by a little slowly. I just wanted to leave so I could get back to his house. Sam was cooking me dinner, homemade bagel pizzas and he was introducing me to Dexter. When I got to the house about 9pm, two of his friends were still there, one from earlier in the afternoon (apparently he was spending the night over) and another who had stopped by to visit (another fellow officer from the academy though he is unsure about getting into law enforcement). We all sat around and talked for a little bit until my dinner was ready; it was almost ask if it was their cue to skedaddle. The bagel pizzas were absolutely delicious. He wasn't kidding when he said he could cook. Any who, I seem to be at a loss for details. *laughs* I saw maybe 2 full episode and not even half of the third before he distracted me. We'll have to watch that episode over...if we make to that point. He's a really good kisser, best I've come across. He doesn't get all slobbery. Our kissing and snuggling on the couch, and a one point I tackled him to the carpet, lasted until about 3:30am. I didn't want to leave him to go back and take care of the cats. Once I got back to the house, I really wish I had stayed because I didn't get to sleep until after 6. Buddy was busy pestering the two female cats.

But yeah, Sam isn't like anyone else. He's sweet and warm, a definite ninja when it comes to sneaking kisses on my nose. I feel wonderfully adored by him when he's holding me. I think I adore him just as much, but according to him, he likes me more and I cannot prove him wrong. =^^=

No comments: