Wednesday, June 23, 2010

P.S. You're beautiful

Sam is a huge sweetheart! Guh, I cannot stop smiling. I hope I'll be able to get to sleep tonight. I'm pretty excited regardless because I'll be meeting up with him tomorrow afternoon for lunch while he's on his beat. Hopefully, it won't be cut short or doesn't happen. I want to see that man in his uniform, mostly because he thinks firemen look better and that he doesn't look good. But I told him that I'd be judge of that.

I'm trying to think too of what we might be doing on Saturday. Might just take it easy that night like we did a few nights ago; a late dinner and maybe watch something on the tube or could go out to the bar again. Might have to talk to him into starting Dexter. He tells me that I'm missing out, and its a fact.

No comments: