Thursday, June 24, 2010

He's gotta hot streak

So I'm sitting at work behind my little desk, minding my own business when one of the gentlemen of the A.G. vedors (I'm abbreviating for the sake of confidentiality) walks in and says that they need a table and walks out of the office. I call Alex to let him know, and he says they have one set up out in the concourse. Alex goes off to do whatever duties he needs, when the A.G. walks back in and says something regarding the dinner here at the office before he asks if I'm of legal age and if I enjoy wine. Shocked, I agree to both. He says ok and promptly disappears back outside. I'm more or less creeped at this point thinking this older man, old enough to maybe be my grandfather, is making a pass at me. That's when Gregg comes in from around the corner makes a comment about him being rude asking about the food. He hadn't heard the first part, so I told him what the guy said. He in turn told Matt who was now walking in the door. Matt makes me laugh. He said "do you want me to take care of him for you". Me thinking he wants to defend my honor says go ahead. Thats when Gregg says no, he wants to go out with him for you. I got a kick out of it and told him to go for it.

I had already texted Sam at this point and was waiting for his reply. Which was what I thought it would be, however, I didn't think it would be so possessive sounding. He apologized when I sent back my comment saying that he just wanted the old men to stop hitting on me. Which I said once I got the message that I didn't find a problem with his response and in fact I kind of enjoyed it.

Fuck that tell them your mine

I asked him though if it was alright to keep the bottle of wine the guy gave me when he came back in. Sam said of course.

No comments: