Monday, June 14, 2010

I think I like today

Had a date today. I suppose that's what you could call it. I was awkward about it at first because it was with the older brother of one of my best friends from high school. Her and I are practically brothers of the same mother! But anyways, her brother and I went out today and it went pretty well. Just got a text in fact to confirm this.

Hey, had fun today. Your a really cool person and you look great. Hope we can do it again sometime
He was so much different than I remember from back in high school, but I guess that pretty much sums that up. He was the older brother, so you know, he couldn't really "be seen/associate" with his little sister and her friends, let alone "get along" with us. I'm pretty sure I still have the notes he sent me in particular. I don't know how to describe them, other than him in his jet shooting at images of me...They aren't really as bad as it sounds. It was in a joking or jesting manner, any way to pick on us. Not that he did much of that. I think back then he was even too cool for that. Then he was a little bit husky, that awkward highschool stage that everyone seems to go through. And now, hmmm as Sira has so adequately put, "He's all muscle Bug, a beast!" (On a side note: Bug was my nickname in high school which even though I haven't seen many of my friends since then but when they see me, that name is still used just as affectionately as it was back then. I'll have to go into the back story of my name in another post).

She's right though, he's much nicer looking now. Oh, he's a cop too so I'm sure that plays into it too. Which is cool but scary at the same time. He was telling me some of his stories in the car ride to the movie theatre (we saw Prince of Persia, then went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays).

Anywho, looks like we'll be seeing each other again sometime :)

Well Thurs is no good but I really do not want to wait a whole week before I get to see you again.

I'm gushing a little. Am I back in highschool? Feels like it. I think...no, I do want to see where this is going to go.

No comments: