Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Smooth Operator


I love it! While searching for an image, I found how-tos on how to hold a girl or someones hand during the movies. How to hold your date's hand in a movie theater (for guys) I like how they recommend not to see a horror flick.

Sam and I decided to be lame for the second date and go see another movie. We saw the Karate Kid 2010, which to both our surprise was much better than anticipated. I like that they didn't do a direct remake of the original film. Anyways, we're sitting there watching the movie, and I'm pretty sure it was when the kids were running through the alleyway, he leans over and whispers something about being scarred, grabs my hand and says to hold it. I say okay and after the scene we're still holding hands. I lean over and whisper how that was a smooth move. He gave a big smiled and answered, "you liked that huh?" We held hands through the rest of the movie. Its the best move I've seen yet :)

Anyhow, that's the conclusion for our dates this week. He starts work tomorrow and goes for the next 5 days, which is a major bummer. But hey, that's how it goes. I luckily don't have to work tomorrow but that doesn't mean I'll be melting on the couch for the whole day. I could only wish. I've got to visit with Grandad, probably do some more cleaning and hopefully catch some World Cup matches. I've actually missed quite a bit of the games.

No comments: