Saturday, April 16, 2011

Why wouldn't I support you?

Men can be stupid, whether or not if they're joking about. *laughs*

With that being said, Sam starts his new shift on Sunday. Not only that, he told me last night that he probably won't be trying out for Swat. Please let me insert HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF here. He'd be putting himself in more dangerous situations, be called at any time, and the way he made it sound it wouldn't look like he'd get any kind of raise in pay. Instead, he's thinking about going the detective route. One of his good friends just made detective status earlier this month. I think it would be good because he does want to work in the line of traffic homicides. His big question to me:
Would you support me if I wanted to become a detective?
Is he dumb or what?! *laughs* Of course I would support him!! I was going to support his decision to go into Swat. I guess he just wanted that confirmation that I was on board with him. I don't know if I ever gave him that when he mentioned trying out for Swat back in November. It was short lived though because his leg injury came so soon afterwards. That should have showed him though. If I can put up with the shit he pulled while being injured, I could work my way through him being in Swat. Only now I'll have to refer to him as Detective instead of Officer...if he makes it. ...And I know he will. *smiles*

No comments: