Thursday, July 19, 2012

Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again.

Not true. We're going by car and will be back on Wednesday.

The much needed vacation time is upon us! Starting yesterday, Sam will be off for a solid week. No uniforms. No crazy calls to go to where people are calling the cops because someone threw a chicken wing at someone else (true story!). No more "don't-touch-me-until-I-take-a-shower" mornings. This is the time that I love the shift change, a whole 8 days of him to myself. I won't be so lucky 6 months from now because he'll have to work for the 8 straight. I was able to secure Friday, Monday and Tuesday, plus the weekend. So any who, we're getting the hell out of Dodge for a couple of days on a trip with my family.

2:30 today cannot come soon enough!

1 comment:

TheCopsWife said...

Enjoy your vacation!! Have a safe trip!!