Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting crafty

So recently I've been storing wine bottles here and there around the house getting ready for a crafting project and maybe have a little side business but more like a hobby. Once I get it going I'll be sure to post on here for anyone's interest and maybe on Etsy.

I actually spent most of yesterday trying to figure out a name for my little shop. I still don't like it though because the name I did want was already in use. I'm thinking of calling it "The Bluebird". Its been a bit of an inspiration lately. I'd like to take a part of the proceeds and put it to a police or law enforcement related fund, but I'll have to look more closely into that avenue.

Nothing is quite set yet, it's more of a mess with me gathering supplies here and there and researching. My favorite part so far will be drinking the wine.

No comments: