Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Mondays

I hate updating my blog on Mondays while at work...though I feel at 6am it's the only time I'll find for the day. I hate it because I can't read anyone else's blogs, work has a firewall set up for any page that contains Youtube videos, but yet I have all the access in the world for Facebook. Makes no sense. I don't think today will be too manic. I'm only at work for another hour and a half before I need to leave to take the cat to the vet. He's getting bloodwork for surgery on Friday. And even though I won't be getting paid, it'll be a nice escape from work because I really don't want to be here today.

Yesterday or last night rather, Sam signed up for the firearms instructor class. I hope he gets it. I think it would look good on his law enforcement resume...or a jacket I think is the term that they use. He's already been radar and CIT certified. He doesn't sound hopefully of getting in the class but I hope he does.

No comments: