Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Home visit

My brother is visiting again before my parents leave for Texas. He seems okay I guess, not really as changed as he puts on. He talks to us a bit but spends most his time on the computer on Facebook talking with people or playing some computer game. My parents buy him sugary drinks. Just the kinds of things that'll enable an addict. I don't know why they don't just offer him water or something without loads of sugar. He drinks coffee too which isn't the best because of the caffeine, but oh well. I just wish his visits were more productive of sorts.

...My mom just let it slip that Sam is a cop in front of him. I kind of wanted to keep it under wraps for a while. I worry for his safety just like he worries about mine, not that I don't think my brother would do anything stupid.

No comments: