Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feel like a million Bucs

I hoping that's what he's going to feel like in a few weeks. My diabolical plan is quickly coming together. About two days ago, I purchased 2 tickets to the Bucs Monday night football game in early October. Yay! They aren't the seats I was hoping for because honestly I waited too long to buy them but I'm sure he'll enjoy them regardless.

This is part of his anniversary gift for being with the department for two years come November. No doubt he deserves it for all the hard work he does. It'll be nice too to actually see them play. Last year during football season, he was working Sundays and Mondays, not that it mattered when it came to watching his team play. Even though there are a number of Tampa fans here on the East Coast of Florida, their games were blacked out on TV so he couldn't watch them even if he was off. They should've showed their games more since they made it to the playoffs last season. He has the good shift now where he has off Sundays and Mondays, so he can watch football (once he gets that cable fixed).

Now I just have to wait for the tickets to arrive in the mail so I can surprise him. I even bought myself a Bucs shirt, thanks to Old Navy of all places. Not even the sports memorabilia shops in our town have Bucs gear. I can't wait to surprise him!

No comments: