Friday, August 19, 2011

Hero of the Week

So I only just saw this article: I won't photograph ugly people and the little blurb where people were praising her as a hero. I had to read it thinking how is this woman a hero for only wanting to photograph attractive people? There should be a more negative connotation to this matter. Well I have to admit they certainly catch your attention and force you to open up the article to read it. The photographer, Jennifer McKendrick wasn't about not photographing physically unattractive people. She is refusing to take photographs of students she has evidence of being bullies. I think this is her blog where she wrote about it.

I know its technically not police related but this is a growing concern we need to be more aware about because this is something that needs to be stopped before it becomes a police issue.

Well I hope everyone is having a happy Friday at least :)

No comments: