Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Driving home from work today, I saw in the southbound lanes I saw numerous red flashing lights which immediately peeked my interest as usual. There wasn't a whole lot of traffic for 8pm on the highway but of course there isn't any traffic reports on the radio at that hour. As I approached, I saw two fire rescue trucks, two fire engines, two ambulances and a couple of trooper's patrol cars around another ambulance that had overturned on the side of I-95. I didn't see any other vehicles involved but then I had very limited sight at 75mph on the northbound side of the road.

Here's what I was able to find on RadioReference:
TRAFFIC ADVISORY 07/26/11 20:16 - (JUPITER - TAC 2A) UPDATE: DEPUTY CHIEF 1 INCIDENT COMMAND OF ROLL-OVER MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT INVOLVING COASTAL CARE AMBULANCE, MINOR INJURY, LANES BLOCKED [FLA172]

I didn't see any other news online, but I hope everyone involved are okay.

No comments: