Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fresh start upon the horizon?

Sam recently talked to me the other day on the way to dinner at my parents that the our house has increased in value on the market. Already he's making plans of talking to a realtor of what we could sell the place for. Nothing is set in stone but I've spent all afternoon looking at homes for sale.

Tons of houses for sale, I had no idea. Just about everything built from the 80s and 90s, cute little single family homes and more affordable. Then there were the newer homes. Nicely built, a little more on the expensive side and there is the instance of Chinese drywall. Something we'll have to keep in mind when we're house hunting.

If we do move, I'm going to miss our little dwelling. So much has happened here in such a small amount of time.
***
Poopy, Sam just called. He doesn't know when he's getting in. There was a fire in the county and apparently the whole department is out there and he's helping divert traffic.

No comments: