Thursday, April 26, 2012

Workin' for the weekend!

I swear today took forever to get through AND its only Thursday...well pratically Friday. Thank goodness. Two reasons: end of the work week and I'm pretty sure tomorrow is my payday. I have enough of work this past week to probably last me a good month. I'm more excited about Saturday though, we're going to be headed out to the range. Finally!

It was my idea. He's been to the range a couple times this past month and for work in order to qualify. I haven't been in months and I'm itching to get out there.

I'm sure too I'll be asked again by him when I'm going to get a gun. Truth is, I'm not sure. I don't even know what kind of gun I want. I really like his service weapon...a Glock 22 I think, but the hand grip is slightly cumbersome for my smaller hands.

Regardless, I need a chance to relax this weekend and being with Sam at the range is definitely going to be a great start. I'm also hoping to get in some workout time as well.

2 comments:

C Castioni 21 said...

try a kahr 9 mm or smithfield xp. both pack a decent punch but are smaller and fit smaller hands

Marie said...

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to look into those.