Sunday, March 4, 2012

Feel Safe At Night

Sam is back to working and I'm already having trouble adjusting. I guess I've gotten used to him being home every day and night for the past few months. I didn't enjoy seeing that uniform come back out of the closet.

Ugh...worse part is that I hate being in the house at night alone. I've always been that way though. I have trouble getting to sleep because I hear what seems to be everything - house settling, creaks, whispers, chattering of the dustbunnies. It prolongs me from sleeping and now that I'll worry about him will keep me up even longer. Well I'll get through it and I've got the puppies and our newest edition to the family - a fourth month old kitten. But I can't wait for him to get home so I can see him for like an hour before I have to go to work.

No comments: