Friday, August 17, 2012

I saw a sign

When Sam came home this morning I was in a deep sleep, not even the dogs barked at him coming in the door like they used to. Strange too because I went to bed fairly early last night. After he finally got me up, he started telling me about his day. From what I can remember doesn't sound like much happened...which is a good thing.

He asked me if I had run into much traffic on our street when I got home. I said I didn't get home until late since I visited with my parents after work but noticed the flashing sign across the street from our drive about the lights being out. A few feet down our street is a small but relatively busy intersection with the 4-way-stop-flashing lights. Well there was an accident just before he was leaving for work. An elderly woman's car got totalled. And of course I can't find anything about it in the news online! Any way, Sam must have been coming down the driveway to go to work when a kid along the sidewalk stopped him saying there was a accident down the street. He got in his car and checked out the scene.

He thinks its a sign that he should be working for our city. I hope so! He's already heard from a few people that have switched over that they've put in multiple good words about him. Should be another couple weeks before we know anything for certain.

No comments: