Sunday, December 4, 2011

:(

I had a dream early this morning about getting a "Home Safe" text from Sam. It was in poem form and a little longer than usual. I guess when I woke up around 4am I didn't think much of it. I woke up again at 6am thinking about the text, I rolled over to look. I had no unread texts from nor did I have a text saying he was home from work. I sent him a quick one asking if he was home. A few minutes later I get a phone call from him. He starts off with "So to make a long story short".

And yes, to make the long story short because thats the only version I have; he started to have chest pains at the beginning of the shift and thought nothing of it, that they'll go away by the end of the shift. Well I'm not sure exactly when he went to the ER, if it was during shift or at the end this morning, but he got admitted and is still there.

I hope nothing its nothing serious. It was in his voice though, I could something was off when he started talking. He seemed fine though yesterday when he left for work. :(

No comments: