Saturday, November 19, 2011

Busy for the holidays

So for the past few weeks my schedule has been rearranged. Five days a week I've been waking up at 4:45am to leave the house at 5:40am to be at work by 6am...unless I'm at Sam's because then I have to leave at 20 after. Atleast I get to leave at 2:30pm, that's if I don't work overtime. Sam's jealous about the hours and especially the overtime. The company practically hands it out like Halloween candy. Whenever we want to work overtime, need extra hours or a little extra money we can work overtime. So nice. Though I feel like an old woman lately since my bedtime every night is between 9 or 9:30pm.

Upside! I'm finally employeed making decent money and hours just in time for the holidays. Downside is that some family members are expecting some nice gifts this year.

No comments: